Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
my body is starving from my workout just now, but im saying "tough tiddelywonks, eat my fat first"
Reply }
What's on my mind:
Got a new single coming up soon. 2 songs, one is soft rock and another is electronica but both will feature a talented vocalist who I've been working with for a week. It'll be on sale soon but I've got so much work in the mean time it's mad. Setting up paypal, bandcamp, a youtube account for music, the actual production ...

Haha. *pulls out hair*
Reply }
Does anyone know a good place to move if you're an uncertified chef? I'm just looking to pay no more than 750 for rent, and make at least $14 an hour with 10 years of experience. I'm ready to change the scenery, yo.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
I think you still get paid to live in Alaska....

I need opinions... I'm thinking about starting a 100 theme challenge, but I can't decide which one. I've narrowed it down to 3. One generalized, one over gods-goddesses, and the other over fairytales

Links in case anyone wants to look:
http://browse.deviantart.com/darelated/d...4#/d4bc3gv
http://100themeschallenge.deviantart.com...-225271840
http://hiyayaka.deviantart.com/art/100-G...lenge&qo=1

Anyone want to join me?
Quotes
Reply }
I think I might do the second one with sprites
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
(11-10-2011, 11:32 PM)Kristovski Wrote: Does anyone know a good place to move if you're an uncertified chef? I'm just looking to pay no more than 750 for rent, and make at least $14 an hour with 10 years of experience. I'm ready to change the scenery, yo.
move to park city illinois, and work at an outback steakhouse. they're starting is 15/hr. there are a bunch of hotels around too. plus after living there for a year, you can vote for me for mayor in the next election.
Reply }
Actually, that's your standard hotdog mustard
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
The lone worker at gamestop had to ask all the people in line ahead of me if they wanted to preorder a game, buy the skyrim guide, subscribe to game informer. just give me skyrim damnit!
Reply }
Hahaha! I'm laughing with you, dude. I got an eMail ad from Amazon about preordering Skyrim a week ago.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
[Hybrida Speaking:] "Sorry to hear that, Ms. Olivia. The world is changing slowly. People will accept your choice, and some won't. Don't let it bother you too much. More people are getting comfortable with people like us. Personally I keep a low profile about 'it', but if anyone ask me about 'it' I'll surely tell them everything."

On my mind: I see my name when I google save-point (about time). Still though, I'm not as happy or joyful as was I the past. I'm using extreme caution. I have my reasons. However, I won't be getting too attached to anyone.... The internet can be a dangerous place. It’s better to be smart than ruined. This is where the 158 IQ comes in. Enough about that. I must complete my strategic goals ahead, and become the supreme leader of creativity at Save-Point.
Play time is over. I'm going professional.
Reply }