Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
It is a FREAKIN' BLIZZARD OUTSIDE at WORK!

Sent pics of it to the boss. He called back and told me "Looks like cocaine to me. Someone should call 911!" Laughing + Tongue sticking out
DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
(10-27-2011, 11:08 PM)Olivia Wrote: Been so busy, filling 9 pages of my sketchbook per day. I've been doing so much drawing my tablet pen broke, I requested a new one which should be be coming shortly.

did you break the actual pen or the nibs? if its a wacom you can buy extra nibs, $4 ofr a pack of 5 i think. I bought like 40 nibs lol!
Current Projects: Concepting and R&D
Reply }
Guess you don't need MY help then. Winking
DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
Hey, if you're not interested then you're not interested. That guy needs to learn to respect you more.
Also, maybe being friends with the other guy isn't so bad, get to know each other a bit then maybe things will just click! :)
Reply }
i was sitting behind you in the library yesterday. your hair smells like rasberries.
Reply }
Olivia... you could always find someone else for him to date... he can't stalk you if he's stalking someone else :) That or paint I'm not interested in (his name) across a tshirt and wear it to class... he'll get the picture ;)
Quotes
Reply }
If you want, I'll come to your college and beat him up. I had to do it for my sister.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
smoking makes me tired and unmotivated. i want to quit, but i like the "time outs" it allows me, and the crazy dreams i have. im not normally this lethargic, and im actually less motivated now after a regular cig than if i smoked weed.

wat do?
Reply }
(11-03-2011, 08:09 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: i was sitting behind you in the library yesterday. your hair smells like rasberries.

(11-06-2011, 11:55 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: smoking makes me tired and unmotivated. i want to quit, but i like the "time outs" it allows me, and the crazy dreams i have. im not normally this lethargic, and im actually less motivated now after a regular cig than if i smoked weed.

If you stop stalking Olivia in the library, your cravings for a cigarette may drop. That's one way to quit.

Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(11-06-2011, 11:55 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: smoking makes me tired and unmotivated. i want to quit, but i like the "time outs" it allows me, and the crazy dreams i have. im not normally this lethargic, and im actually less motivated now after a regular cig than if i smoked weed.

wat do?
Find your passion and let that regulate your body and mind. Mine is music.
Reply }