Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
So today is my first day off in 8 days (2 doubles in the last 3 days) and I'm sleeping in and Chef calls me asking where the apples are. I don't freaking know. I didn't even put the truck up. I'm tired. Leave me alone. Damn son....
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
ran out of "creativity" this morning.
Reply }
Mind: "What is Hybrida's real gender?" It's not what everyone assumed... I know exactly what people have been thinking for the past "3" years... No, it's not that... The absolute supreme truth is "we are 2..." One is male... One is female... Regardless to anything you thought you knew, that's the truth... You haven't notice the mood swings..? One day happy and joyful, the next day full of hatred and an egotistical jerk... There's a good reason why this occur a lot... Do some research... Feel free to continue the investigation...

Mind again: Opposites do attract... I'm the Star Trek fan, my other is an Babylon 5 fan... We both hate Star Wars post ICS... I'm republican, my other is democrat... I'm hostile to inferiors, my other is extremely hostile towards inferiors... I'm white American, my other is black American... I like reading, my other rather see the movie... I'm smart, my other is...err...smart too... My ego is small, you know the rest...

2 minds are better than one, but I'm rarely on...
Reply }
1) How can I improve my animating?
2) Do I have time to do the laundry before my lecture at one...? Hrm.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Comic Sans... That's that true shit right there... People can complain about it all they want, but the font looks good... It's the only font that really stood out from the rest in my opinion... I discovered it by mistake... My reaction was "dazzling, how come I didn't notice this earlier..." The font gives my current project a professional appearance... "Event-Solarisa" was originally a comic book anyway... Comic sans is like that Lord of the Rings music people abuse on youtube... I hate that everyone use it, but the shit sounds outstanding... However, the comic sans abuse isn't going anywhere anytime soon... That's for damn sure... Just get use to it...
Reply }
(10-20-2011, 11:43 AM)Samven Wrote: 1) How can I improve my animating?
2) Do I have time to do the laundry before my lecture at one...? Hrm.

Samven:
1) Run around naked with a banjo
2) Run around naked with a banjo

Lesson:
Running around naked with a banjo is the solution to every problem.

On My Mind:
I need to come up with another name to use for my electronica music. I want it to have "Squirrel" in it to keep it on the same line as my current name.
Any ideas? My current favourite is Squirrelson.

Edit: Found it!
Σ - Squirrel ("Sigma Squirrel") cause it looks like "electric squirrel" and sounds goood!
Reply }
(10-20-2011, 11:21 AM)Hybrida Wrote: The absolute supreme truth is "we are 2..." One is male... One is female... Regardless to anything you thought you knew, that's the truth...
2 minds are better than one, but I'm rarely on...

Lyra I take it? Or just you paraphrasing what you think your better half would say?

Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Someone did their homework (again, dude spread the intelligence around some). She's helping me a lot now (RPGM related). When you're married the law consider you to be ONE with each other. We call that ONE "Hybrida." Online, this is nothing new....... Normally my online name is QuantumNova like at RRR (banned for no reason, so nuked for that reason.) and youtube (still active). It's possible to trace us down. (recommended)

On my mind: US troops are coming home!! <3
Reply }
Finally back with new computer, but sadly got the flu...
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
(10-24-2011, 11:14 PM)Olivia Wrote: http://www.armoredpenguin.com/crossword/...3.717.html

Made a crossword out of some a handful of members from the forums. Don't kill me if I forgot you. XD
Sooo awesome ^^
Had to look up a few tho from before my time...but I got everything right ^^
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }