Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 WASHED OUT
Trust me guys, I didn't come up with this.
I got this from a website recounting pen-n-paper RPG stories.

WASHED OUT

by
CreganTur

In a game I was DMing the players had to travel through untamed forest to reach another city. Only two of the players could be there that night, but I’m a pretty lenient DM when it comes to attendance, so we played anyway... but I didn’t change any of the planned encounters

Kell was a Barbarian/Sorcerer who prestiged into SpellSword. Zach was a Drow ranger(only used his bow to avoid the Driz’it references). They were riding down the road when a Green dragon ambushed them. They failed their ride checks and got thrown from their horses, who ran away.

They held their own against the dragon for a short time, when the guy playing Kell suddenly gets a gleam in his eyes. A couple of sessions ago they had used some dust of drying to dry up a large body of water. Kell had collected the stones that were left. 3.5 rules state that if the stone is broken, all of the water that was absorbed is released in a sudden torrent of water.

Kell turns to Zack and tell him to “shoot him somewhere really sensitive!

Zack successfully hits with a called shot to the groin, which causes the dragon to roar in pain. As soon as it roars, Kell tosses the stone down the dragon’s throat.

After a couple of rounds the dragon’s stomach acid has damaged the stone enough that it ruptures. Water gushed from the dragon’s every orifice for a couple of rounds (dust of drying soaks up a lot of water!) causing massive internal damage, and leaving him open to a “cu de grace” from Kell’s greatsword.

The guys named this maneuver the “Dragon Enema.”
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }