Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hello!
Hello, I'm a new user who uses RPG Maker XP.
"In terms of scripting, I am illiterate."
-Me, 2021-

"I am no longer illiterate in terms of scripting, but I have the understanding of a toddler."
-Me, 2023
Reply }
Hello, I've been a friend of Amaranth since she was Lambchop at RMXP.Org in 2006.

So, any games you're working on? Nosy werewolves wanna know.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I'd be working on my game if a script wasn't throwing a fit.

In terms of scripts, I am illiterate. If it's anything more than a misplaced or missing comma, I cannot help you. Even then I might not be able to help you. I apologize.
"In terms of scripting, I am illiterate."
-Me, 2021-

"I am no longer illiterate in terms of scripting, but I have the understanding of a toddler."
-Me, 2023
Reply }
For help with a script, if not a bug and not a script posted here by one of the members, we have the code support board.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }