Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 ELDERLY WIZARD
Trust me guys, I didn't come up with this.
I got this from a website recounting pen-n-paper RPG stories.

ELDERLY WIZARD

by
Felgraf

In a campaign (that was lovingly titled "The Frelled Up Campaign", because it was in no way, shape or form, serious... it was in this campaign that our DM realized the foolishness of DMPC’...), I played a wizard. An 80-year-old wizard. I bargained with the DM to buy down my wisdom so that I would have an int of 20 at the start. (We were all.. fairly new). My wisdom was... six. I argued that he was going senile, but highly intelligent nonetheless.

After traveling with the party for a while, one of the characters turned to me and asked "So, where did you come from, anyways?", hoping to learn of my back story. Without missing a beat, I started: "Well, you see boy, when a man loves a woman very, very much..."

We had to stop play for about five minutes or so. I felt quite proud of myself.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Lack of 'thanks' button means I have to actually say something. =_= (hehe)
Funny! Keep 'em coming!
Reply }