Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII?
^This is the kind of ignorance that made me say I'm leaving it at that.
I give straight facts, and you cross out my facts and call them irrelevant or you make up silly stuff to avoid the point I made. 
I didn't even bother reading most of what you said, because you're so closed-minded that you refuse to forgive someone who has changed, and you refuse to accept answers you are given.

You're the bigot, Rosy. You hate people because of who they are or used to be. You're the inexcusable one. 

Judge a video game character for their past all you want, and ignore all of the facts you want, but at the end of the day, I'm surprised you sleep at night with how much hatred you have for people who don't agree with you-- even video game characters. But I suppose that's to be expected of you. I'm pretty sure we all know why you REALLY hated Wakka. 

To answer the original post once again, Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XII are both seen as great games in many peoples' eyes. Of course, you may not see that, but everyone else can. The premise of the original post is based on your ignorance, and this whole conversation itself is based on that same premise. 

I am 100% done with this conversation, I'm not even going to read the ignorant responses. Have fun arguing with yourself, hateful Rosy. 
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII? - by Bounty Hunter Lani - 08-18-2015, 11:07 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink  Final Fantasy X HD Chukkaque 10 12,385 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy
   Final Fantasy XIII rm-rf 31 31,741 12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Samven