Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII?
(08-18-2015, 02:05 PM)Bounty Hunter Lani Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:50 AM)RosyPosy Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:00 AM)Bounty Hunter Lani Wrote: 1 - Everyone pretty much shuts down Wakka after he says the fireworks thing. I said AFTER the Home incident, that's still during it. He remains pretty quiet and reserved for a while after the Home incident, and changes his ways after that. 
You failed to prove your point, Rosy. 
I dont know how thats failure. That is literally During the event. Shut down or no- theres no recovering from that, Wakka is an insensitive idiot. and theres no saving him. kinda like an adam sandler flick- 

2 - You just proved my point in Wakka changing by Yunalesca. He realizes pretty shortly afterwards that he has to find another way to defeat Sin-- outside what has been already set via the Pilgrimage. There's a ton that goes on after that, but I dun wanna spoil TOO much for people ._.
IT TOOK HIM TILL YUNALESKA TO FINALLy GIVe IN. Thats after three fights with a measter and yunas trial and the Home Sequence.HOW DENSE IS THAT BIGOT?!

3 - Only the higher-ups in Yevon knew of this stuff, and they perpetuated it. 
Also, the Final Aeon was the only one strong enough to defeat Sin head-on. Nobody thought of GOING INSIDE SIN and killing Yu Yevon from the inside! And without getting out some of the forbidden machina and flying inside (I know, Yevon uses machina that is forbidden, they're hypocrites), they wouldn't have even been able to put the plan into effect anyway. The whole world would've known of their hypocrisy if they did that! All power over people is gone!

again sin is not relevant to their power, having summoners up there with the fayth threatens their job security more than anything- Point proven by the in game hero- Yuna

4 - Zanarkand had Summoners. That's where the whole thing started. They had Summoners AND Machina, but they didn't worship Yevon, because it didn't exist at the time. I think Maechan the old man storyteller goes over this story, you should find that. I think it was... at Gagazet?
Ok yes I looked it up on the wiki- summoners existed yu yevon was Zanarkands best.- the fayth fiends summons and unsent are all the same- this is well known. the same thing that happens when yuna sends the dead- happens when tidus fades away- and when she summons an aeon the same life force can be seen. life in this universe works on very different rules and two of them are not explianed at all- why some can remain unsent- and how faith become summons by choice rather than fiends. 

5 - Auron does spill the beans-- of what he knew. 
Im going to stop you there- I said the Measter that knows auron- Kenoc I believe his name was. hes garbed in yellow and is close to Seamore through the first couple of acts, and very wary of him. him and lord mika both know yunaleskas fate as well as the fact that sin is yu yevon in armor. however the in game explanation is that they allow these pilgrimages to keep hope alive- because theyre nihilists. 
I still think theres no reason For the measters to have any laws in their religion condoning or dismissing machina(as that shit doesnt help sin at all) and I dont see what they get back from sin still. There is absolutely no reason to allow pilgrimages. it blows theyre cover./

Finally--
I ought to take a picture of my setups of my Final Fantasy XII characters end-game. Their setups look far from what you imagine with clone ultimate crud everywhere. I have three Zodiac Spears, but I only ever use 1 or 2 at a time. Ninja sword and stuff have nice combo rates, bows are great for keeping a character safe, etc. I strategize quite a lot when it comes to Gambits and equipment. 
The IZJS has a lot of features not in the other version, which actually annoys me greatly. If they make an HD version, they ought to give a choice to toggle between the class system or an all-out system.

why does that matter? technically they didnt take any options away- everything on the license board is simply rebalanced to make it more interesting and thats a good thing. having archers and Tanky ass knights using cura or Float all the time is just stupid powerful.the game was already hard but the design choices for weapons needed to be re-balanced- to buff some and make them usable- and really did you ever use a handbomb? they work on the same logic as an axe. So if you liked axes- you probably used axes instead of handbombs. what about knives? not ninja swords- just knives.- Measures? did you ever strat a measure in to replace the spells you have ACCESS TO NO MATTER WHAT?! likes seriously , great weapon idea made totally useless by the fact anyone could use magic.
Pick up the international Zodiac jobs version of the game I beg thee- youll have way more fun than you know. Its objectively the best version of the game. It makes my choices matter, so I feel better about them. thats good design.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII? - by RosyPosy - 08-18-2015, 04:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink  Final Fantasy X HD Chukkaque 10 12,391 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy
   Final Fantasy XIII rm-rf 31 31,777 12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Samven