Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Forumers as Heroes and Villains
It is two thousand years later. Denizens of the underworld had bided their time until mankind went to war on itself, and took control of the weakened survivors. Using their science, they created living versions of their legendary nightmares; goblins, trolls, and orgres. And some of the enslaved humans, they altered into beasts to keep them under control. But the overlords were not immune to disaster, and their cities were laid waste by the wrath of the Earth itself.

That was a hundred years ago, and little of the overlord's existence remains except relics of their dark deeds and the some long lost tech now seen by most as magic. Seen by most, but not I. A descendent of the overlord's guards, my pack had struggled to live among the humans in peace. I work as a Perimeter, a guard who watches the town borders for anything encroaching. For while the overlords are gone, the horrors they brought forth remain.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Forumers as Heroes and Villains - by kyonides - 09-08-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: Forumers as Heroes and Villains - by DerVVulfman - 09-08-2019, 05:01 AM
RE: Forumers as Heroes and Villains - by kyonides - 09-13-2019, 06:58 AM