Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Phantasy Worlds You Would (Not) Like To Live In
Lemme start off first with a HELL NO!

LV-426 If the name doesn't seem familiar, how about the the phrases of facehugger or xenomorph?  Yes, I am talking the inhospitably barren planet of ALIEN and the main setting of ALIENS.  You can't breathe worth a dang outside, and inside...  Well, a dozen marines armed with machine guns, grenade launchers, flame throwers and explosives didn't last long.  And not an apple tree or decent fishing pond to be found.

Now where to reside will be hard, because many of my favorite fantasy animes exist in worlds that 'could' end... completely.  Buuut... If I had to choose, I guess it would be the Kingdom of Seiruun within the Mazoku barrier.  Yes, I'm going with the fantasy world of The Slayers where my avatar originated.  Seiruun is supposed to be the white magic capital, has no enemies of any sort, no poverty at all, and the best self-service ice cream.  I did not make that up.  And there's the whole chance to learn magic.

....mmmmaybe Zephilia to the north for the annual wine festival, and it looks like an IRC member's home town.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantasy Worlds You Would (Not) Like To Live In - by DerVVulfman - 12-08-2015, 05:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   The Monster you would (not) like to become in a Phantasy World kyonides 3 6,540 03-08-2016, 05:07 AM
Last Post: RosyPosy