Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII?
I said AFTER the event Rosy, that's still as they're watching it explode. So yeah, you failed to make your point on AFTER the Home incident. 
Wakka is long over his racism by Yunalesca. He already knew Rikku was Al Bhed, and accepted her as a friend and companion. He was riding in the airship that was "Forbidden", and even though he was hesitant at first, he was changing by that point alone. 
Yeah, it takes a long time for someone to eliminate their hatred for a group of people after they've heard so many bad things about them. You probably don't like people who eat baby skulls for breakfast, do you? Well that's kind of an extreme way of what he thought of Al Bhed-- heathens who do everything against what he believed. 
If you were living in that world, and you didn't know Yevon was corrupt and Sin was destroying cities right in front of you, and you were told it's because of machina that the Al Bhed still use... would you really sit there and say "You know what? I think Al Bhed people are cool, because they use machina that are causing Sin to kill people I care about!"
No, you wouldn't. 
And don't say you would be some kinda rebel, because that's just using your current mind in the video game world's average person mindset. Wakka wasn't the only one who hated Al Bhed. Many did.

As I also said, they don't worship Sin, they do their best to ELIMINATE Sin. Why would anyone WANT Sin to kill everyone they know? Not even the Maesters wanted that. Otherwise, they wouldn't run the temples to get the Fayth for Summoners to get stronger and eventually DEFEAT Sin!  THEY DIDN'T KNOW SIN WAS BEATABLE BY GOING INSIDE. UGH.

And no, Summoners don't threaten their job security at all. It's their job to lead Summoners to get the Final Aeon and defeat Sin, so losing their job security makes no sense. Sin will always come back as long as they Final Summoning is used to destroy Sin. It kills the Summoner and the Final Aeon is taken over, so more Summoners have to go through pilgrimages just to defeat Sin again. 
Their jobs are secure as long as the cycle repeats, so tell me how it destroys their security again?  Sarcasm + Confused

And yeah, I misread what you wrote, but the point still stands. The Maesters didn't know there was a way to defeat Sin for good. They only knew of the Final Summoning. 
You wanna take out a sword and fight Sin head-on like the Crusaders did? Good luck, Rosy. Try not to end up like Chappu.  Sarcasm

The Bahamut Aeon does blow Yevon's cover, but by then, the Summoner is likely brainwashed to the point of "Well, I made it this far. Yevon says this machina in the temple is okay machina, so I can ride around and get Bahamut!"
Yuna and gang were already aware that Yevon was screwing with people by then, and Wakka is surprised to see such a large amount of machina there-- which is where he discovers Yevon's hypocrisy in full action. I believe one of the members (Maybe Auron) asks him which machina is okay machina and which isn't, and Wakka was sure this machina was BANNED by Yevon. A change is comin' for ol' Wakka! 
If you don't accept people who have changed, Rosy, then I can't do anything for you. That's a horrible way to act towards people who have a total 180 mindset change to think how you think. 
If someone changed their way of thinking to yours, would you still bash on them because of what they USED TO believe? Because that's what you're doing to poor Wakka. 

And what's wrong with anyone using magic? In Final Fantasy Tactics, anyone could use magic, and you could even switch classes or put it as a secondary. 
I don't want the IZJS. End of freaking story. It sucks. I have played it. 
No thank you to that.

EDIT: I think I'm gonna leave it at this, because I don't want it to get any bigger than it needs to be. I doubt I'll ever convince you to not hate someone, no matter how petty the reason may be, and you're probably always gonna see less choice as more choice, so I honestly just give up on trying at all.
[Image: SP1-ResourceHunter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Director.png]

Destiny of End Thread: http://save-point.org/thread-5585.html
Destiny of End Twitter: https://twitter.com/DestinyofEnd
Destiny of End Youtube: (Coming soon)
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII? - by Bounty Hunter Lani - 08-18-2015, 04:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink  Final Fantasy X HD Chukkaque 10 12,393 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy
   Final Fantasy XIII rm-rf 31 31,779 12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Samven