Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What are YouTubing?
Here's something I didn't expect to see... Kudos to the guys for their dedication.

Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
No.

That's all I have to say about the game.

Just... no.

Reply }
Whaaaaaat!  Shocked
Oohhhh yeeeeeah  Grinning

Laughing + Tongue sticking out
Reply }
THE HORROR!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Reply }

Every once in a while, there's something random that you come across. Something that is really stupid.
But you still laugh.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Since Lil Wayne had the best guitar solo in history, people have been imagining him playing for a lot of great bands! Grinning

Reply }
So simple, yet such a difference. 

Reply }
Seriously? They left out the stupid 'gleam' in the eye? RMXP eyes had that ... even old RM2K characters had that simple effect.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Stevie T is back!  Grinning

Reply }
Dawn of Mana is such a cute game! Grinning

Whoa, wait, what?  Shocked

Settle down, the music is getting too epi--  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Haha, I love Dawn of Mana's music.  Happy
Reply }