Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
Scurvy Dogs. It has to be Scurvy Dogs. It's just... It's the perfect title.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Back again with a MrMo Ultimate script update.

I screwed up with a pair of shortcuts in my Spriteset section and didn't properly eradicate exploding rounds. They just blow up and blow up and blow up.... Man, it was AWESOME!!! IF I ONLY ADDED PARTICLE EFFECTS TO THE EXPLOSIONS!!! Winking Actually, I think I can. In any case, I fixed that bug.

I spent a little time getting the hero to jump and bring their sword down to deliver a serious blow to the enemy. Yes, boys and girls! Dragoon Jump is Here! However, only for selected weapons and you better hope you're fast enough to start the attack while in mid air. It's a 'player only' feature.

I learned that my 'MultiPose Charactersets' patch interfered with the diagonal combat system, regarding certain conditions. The system in general let you walk in 4 or 8 directions and with the diagonal combat system, you could fire in all 8 directions even though you had just 4 facing directions. MultiPose let you have 8 directional facing but prevented directional combat IF you had the sprites set to 4 directions. I fixed that widdle bug. While I was add it, I shortened the code after separating the damage display section from the main update method as its own separate module. It made both the MultiPose and the Paperdoll scripts smaller.

What what what (scratches head). What am I missing?

Well, making the character be able to jump over missiles is out of the question. Can you jump over a bullet? I mean, only if you are NEO.... So, no. No jumping over bullets. Over landmines and logs and even enemies... sure. NO missiles.

Hrm... Guess that's for now. I need to calculate the number of changes and change my version number and include these changes into a revised help file.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(08-16-2012, 12:26 AM)Samven Wrote: Scurvy Dogs. It has to be Scurvy Dogs. It's just... It's the perfect title.
Awesome sauce.
That was actually tied for top spot in my head, so it is good to hear positive confirmation.
AVAST YE MATEYS! SCURVY DOGS BE ME NEW TITLE!
I really hope I can get this to fruition. I have over 30 pages of story outlines and character notes, and that is steadily rising.
I think once I have a well functioning engine/platform, I plan on hashing out small chunks at a time and releasing this in episodic chapters like an interactive comic book. Wild ideas on the horizon... to infinity and beyond!
Reply }
Um, wow? Machinegun fire? Tinkering with my attack button, I made my handgun in MrMo's ABS from a semi-auto to a full fledged automatic. I went through 50 rounds in just over 3 seconds! Now that is gonna be interesting to retool. How to set up the attack system to only give one kick for all those rounds and... slowing down the fire rate? Imagine the damage it'll deliver!!!!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I've made battlebacks like these before but I don't like them so I tried again!

Content Hidden
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
i like the style. very late Sega Genesis.
[Image: Megadrive_another_world.png]
Reply }
I'm blown away by how great those are Kain...
Reply }
started condensing one of my maps. I have a bad habit of making them way too huge, and end up working my way back to a smaller, more compact map.
Reply }
I'm fiddling around in Ace here and there and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to do a 3-person party. I tried Yanfly's party script but that's not compatible with F0mar's current Animated Battlers. Changing the number of lines shown in the battle menu doesn't help either as it pushes the attack/skill/guard/item command down one so Item is barely on the screen.

What to do, what to do...
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Trying to understand Blender 3D, but I am clueless with what the heck I'm supposed to be doing with it! I know what I want to do, I've even spent the past two months watching tutorials on how to do that exact thing, but alas I'm... lost :/
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }