Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
@DerVVulfman, PK8 & Taylor: Thanks for the suggestions.
I remember that script quite fondly, but I fear I have not enough knowledge to make these kind of edits XD' (And how did I miss so many repys untill just now? oO')

Also on my mind: "...the hell, ship?" I was going to test something in my game and found a verry odd bug instead. Aparently, I can't sail around the world (aka cross map borders) in my ship. If there is ground I can walk along just fine. I can fly around just fine. But the ship stops at the map border and does not want to continue. How does that work? XD'
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
... so the vehicle system is ignoring map teleport events?
Reply }
There are no teleport events, I am using a map-loop script that usually works just fine. And the 'airship' can cross the border without problem after all, so I don't really think that the script is the reason. I don't know what is, to be honest. I'll have to look into that at some point I suppose.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I GOT BATTLERS FOR THE CRAFTING DEMO!!!

*DerVVulfman hugs the person who made them* Winking

And I got curly hair for Half Kaisers! Did a decent edit... finally. So I worked on a short curly haired style for my 144 frame charactersets... red, brown,black, silver, blonde and carrot-top orange hair. Happy
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Already spent a couple hours using the VX Ace trial, also started working on some alternate tiles. I just noticed that unfortunately I saved grass tiles over my new 3 piece animated water tiles, but I've still got recent scraps sitting around somewhere, so not like a whole lot of work lost thankfully. Oh yeah, before I forget to mention, my new grass auto tile is animated ;D

[Image: Windgrass.gif]

While I don't really like the graphics very much (face maker thingy's defaults were horrible), I'm going to see what I can tailor to this within the next 30 days. There are some things that really irk me, as far as the auto tile material base works (or, at the very least, my lack of understanding on it.) What I'm hoping I'll be able to do is chain a series of auto tiles together (3 water, 3 grass, 3... whatever) all on the same sheet, as much animated as possible, but it'll probably take alot of system tweaks.

Even if I don't, in the end, buy or use VX Ace, I'm going to try and spend the next 30 days doing what I can with it. I'll keep you guys updated as much as possible and, um, wish me luck!
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
I'd recommend using that sparingly along with an identical-but-still tile... and it would look really nice.
Reply }
agreed. that really hurts my eyes
Reply }
End of Module Assessment. That's what's up. And it's lame.
Reply }
I empathize with MGC. He's getting as many requests for HMode7 as I did for Animated Battlers in it's development days. Explains the 100 updates I did.

Laughing At least he doesn't get the same lame question asked 50 times the same month.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Discovered my issue with attack animations as mentioned in RGSS Support. The code used to show up running sprites (or more correctly, change them back) was conflicting even with event-based work. (Which I neglected to show because I didn't want to post my whole code to avoid theft... ...) Problem solved there. New problem, getting the cells of the sprites to display in order, smoothly.

Observations of p @pattern show it's increasing right... but the stupid thing keeps randomly jumping to the initial sprite during it.

Sigh, I don't know why I torture myself with this.
Reply }