Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
What's on my mind today...? Confused

Ahh yes... Olivia's birthday! Sweat

What do I get Olivia? Is Olivia reading this right now? Do... do I tell her about the--

Ahahahaha, I almost spoiled it! I hope you guys have something for our lovely Moderator, Olivia Blushing + Cheery

Also, I've been thinking... I'm not addicted to coffee, but if I drink a cup a day, will I be? Confused

I want fuzzy bunny slippers for MY birthday, guys! Sweat

...Okay, I'm out of thoughts! Blushing + Cheery
Reply }
Brokenhearted? That's making me think that someone else needs their legs broken to match!!!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Yours truly just got invited to fill out a second application for employment for CSAA, for a job paying $14.45 plus benefits! TGBTG!
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
Reply }
GG JayRay! :)
I'm going to be teaching at a school "in crisis" until the end of the school year in July, hopefully I'll survive but it's going to be tough! At least it's the Easter holiday now. 2 weeks off including 5 days in Malta. Woo!

Then I need to get a driving license...
Reply }
Have my third day in my promotion tomorrow.

I am supervising a theme park entertainments team. I still can't believe I have this job. O _ O Someone, pinch me.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
*PINCH!*
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
*FALCON... PUNCH!!!*

Did that work?
___
Finally bought myself a Wii U and Smash Bros. I couldn't live any longer without owning that game, it was a betrayal of myself not getting it any sooner.
Reply }
You guys blew my arms off with all your pinching and punching.

Way to go, jerks.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Kamelot keeps teasing the fans with short clips of their new album that comes out in a couple months... Sad

Seriously, listen to this:

*Throws all of my 1 dollar in pennies and nickels at the screen, hoping something will happen*

It's not working Confused

Oh well, maybe someday Sweat
Reply }
Haha that's a tiny sample, it really is a teaser. Blind Guardian do this a lot too, 20 seconds here, 30 seconds there. It's never enough to know how good the song is. :(
Reply }