Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
been tearing it up at local comedy mics. i hit two last night downtown chicago, and KILLED it right across the street from wrigley field.
Reply }
Tongue sticking out good job kasper.

Im in that awkward place in time- where i want to do stuff but all Im doing is refrshing facebook over and over agian
Reply }
Sounds familiar, only that it is Youtube with me XD

Also, I am still mad about region codes.
For example: I really want to play a game that came out last summer, but it appears after it's release in Japan and then in the USA they never bothered to release it in Europe. (Which happens quite often with games I want to play >>) And it's not like this was released on a console where I could get a knockout chip to get arround this either =b
I get that they try to prevent people from buying the games earlier and not in their own country, but really: what are you supposed to do when it is never released at all? Get a second version of the console that you allready own and that was imported itself? That's just ridiculous.
I don't mind waiting a few more months for a release, but if they never grace us with one it feels unfair.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I steal it in that case. Laughing . Hey its money they didnt want so why give it to them XD
that and if your region steals alot theyll realize theres a market there and may release it legit.
the other side of capitolism
Reply }
In this particular case I'd need a knockout chip for it to work in that case as well, and the new Gen consoles protect themself from that with various/updating firmware =b
I could emulate it, I suppose, but a) doesn't work for all games/consoles so well and b) I still want it XD' -And the bonus content that's part of it XD'

Also, let's not talk about stealing stuff, don't want S~P to get flamed for that XD
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Reply }
Very happy + Tongue sticking out Still kinda lame they dont release games you like there. I think Id crawl up the walls knowing I couldnt play games I wanted to.
Reply }
It's not like this is the first time it's happened XD
This has been going on ever since games really turned into something. It's bad enough if they're only released in Japan, but I can live with that. (Grudingly) However: if they are translated and only go half the way...that's no fair.

Reply }
Sounds like it's the precise issue that I get, following EU/PAL regions too.

It took so freaking long for Devil Survivor Overclocked to FINALLY come out here, I'm still waiting on Persona 4 Arena, Fire Emblem 3DS, Etrian Odyssey IV, PMD 3DS...

The thing that bugs me is that the 3DS is region locked. The DS isn't, I imported a lot of DS games. Why Nintendo. Whyyyyyy.
Reply }
Yeah, I don't get that either. I am glad tough that at least the DS is not. *Has two imported games for it*
I get what they are tring to to with Region Codes, but still...

Reply }
Thoughts like this are one of the reasons why I've decided to do the job I do.
If I can help that even one kid grows up without it, I'm happy.

Reply }