Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
(11-02-2012, 02:14 PM)yamina-chan Wrote: (You don't wear your evil Avatar any more, I thought you were beyond all those evil plans by now?)
Evil plans are never beyond me... Mouahahahaahaahaaaaaa*voice cracks*
Here's an evil plan... Try Googling "Nightmare on Elm Street" and look to the right of the screen....
I dunno if it's a Halloween thing only and if it will go after, but it's pretty cool! >:3
Reply }
Is it possible to have a development team without someone being a drama queen? Head of the music department decided people weren't bowing down to his music enough so he quit.... grr....
Quotes
Reply }
(11-04-2012, 03:38 AM)buprettyinpink Wrote: Is it possible to have a development team without someone being a drama queen? Head of the music department decided people weren't bowing down to his music enough so he quit.... grr....
Were you paying him? *Cough* If it's a paid job you could always ask me. *Cough*

As for quitting, well, he felt you weren't enjoying his music enough so isn't it better that he quit anyway? I mean, his heart wouldn't be in it otherwise.
Reply }
I AM THE BLACKSMITH OF SAVE-POINT! BOW DOWN TO ME, FOR I AM THE KING OF SWORDS! AHAHAHAH...!! AHAHAHAHH!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

*Cough*

... So, anyway. Back to work. *Brings down the hammer*
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Speaking of music, I might be transitioning some of mine back to the hip hop scene. :3

Kain's Behind the Music Story lol

...And, with all that said, I've started production for a new album. Certainly, I'll still be working on my game, but I've been in talks with a few people (girlfriend's brother and his group, my old best friend) and I'm thinking of doing a music project again. I don't want the damn spotlight, but I hope one of them do because I've started working hard on this. Am I wasting my time again? Who knows...
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
royalties only atm till we get a game out that makes a profit, when we get to that point though you're on my list of people to hire :P

I'm sure it was for the best, but it doesn't make it less irritating that it happend. Never fun to have to restart something from the ground up.
Quotes
Reply }
http://www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Magic_Chair.txt <-- fun story
Reply }
I hate region locks.

I want my damn Persona 4 Arena already, Zen United. How much does it take to alter a region code/ID and add a logo.
Reply }
(11-10-2012, 09:21 AM)Taylor Wrote: I hate region locks.

I want my damn Persona 4 Arena already, Zen United. How much does it take to alter a region code/ID and add a logo.
Region locking can eat a cock... atrice.
3DS Friend Code: 3411-1039-9335
(Add me for teh pokeymanz and barvely deefalt!)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nzmbrz53G11sotucm_1280.png]
Click for the latest update - and vote for someone to die! >8D
Reply }
Yay, math homework finally done! So now I've got about one hour free time today before I need to go to sleep again XD'
I'm pretty sure one is wrong, tough. But I've done it six times and I don't reach a diffrent result. Also, I can't see what I could have possibly done wrong, so...I'll find out tomorrow I suppose.

Also, uppon doing my english homework I came across a word that I simply can't pronounce, even tough my father tried to teach it to me XD'
It's been quite a while since that happened.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }