Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
i 'm figuring out how to get to da muddafugging user cp nigges...
Reply }
Count me in for the sing off!
Don't believe me? Listen to these!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28025798/MetalRe...%20Off.mp3
http://soundcloud.com/metalrenard/testin...l-chords-i
Reply }
(02-03-2012, 07:04 PM)Caldaron Wrote: i 'm figuring out how to get to da muddafugging user cp nigges...
good first post! it's at the top under tour name where it says 'user cp'

does anybody know where i can find a new(er) sega genesis controller? i broke out the genesis earlier today, and my C button is almost burnt out. i've had the system, and all the original parts for about 21 years now...
Reply }
on my mind: reality is a fine dementia
Reply }
Watched the Superbowl yesterday, I'm actually a bit surprised that the Giants won with that mistake of making a touchdown.
Reply }
They didn't want to give Brady the ball and were willing to cheat, but failed. There were so many penalties called on the Pats, but all those face masks the Giants were getting and NONE of those were called. That intentional grounding call at the beginning of the game certainly turned the tides in the giants favor. There was clearly a receiver running across mid field, but they called that intentional grounding.... The refs had NO IDEA what they were calling.

I don't even want to talk about it.......
Reply }
Sometimes I wonder why people make things more complicated then they need to be.
A while back I bought a DVD on Amazon.de from one of their sellers. Since it has not arrived despite almost two weeks passing I checked to find out what was taking so long. Apparently the seller I bought it from is stationed in the UK. Further reading informed me that my DVD that was originally in a storehouse somewhere here in Germany, then 'ordered' by the seller since they ran out of supplies, shipped over to the UK, stationed there any will eventually be shipped back here and eventually to me.
To use a quote by Mr. Spock: "That is not logical."
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
Thought you'd take the night off did you? Ha! Keep on dreaming Mr. Fox.
Reply }
Linguistics and geography; Case and Agreement and exactly what they are, and basic geography. I've recently taken into Geography and have been reading study books etc etc for weeks. Still loads more to know before I'm even decent.

Also, spriting. I want to finish some of my characters, my I have no power to do it on my PC. Makes me jittery.
[Image: 10shroo.jpg]
Set by me, MagitekElite!
Planet Development

Artist, Author, Gamer, Music Maker (learning!) and Christian :)
Reply }
He he! I had some fun with the M.U.G.E.N. Fighting game engine from Electbyte!

Also I like beating the tar out of a Mugen character as Ryougi Shiki!

Other than that, I'm back to relaxation in the Studen Lounge in my college with no bad grades this semester.
Reply }