Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
it's herding us all into fema camps now that the ndaa is signed into law...
Reply }
(01-02-2012, 01:15 PM)Ace Wrote: Ok now I'm curious. Hybrida, is the "ultimate phase" about destroying the world or something? (So the mayas were right...!)
Nope I'm preparing for an old place. That's all I'll say.
Reply }
I had minor threat in our Arcade, but don't worry. It's already been taken care of. Shame. I wanted a major threat. Someone that can defeat me on many levels. That may not happen anytime soon. My "megaton level" is too high.

As for that castle defend game -- I could get the score to 14 Trillion. There's even videos on how to do it legally. So that game is "meh" to me. It even has a cheat code according to youtube.
Reply }
Hey Hybby, if I get famous my ego might grow to match yours. Then the world would end! :O
Reply }
I am watching Egypt's Golden Empire and there's this guy... When he speaks it's annoying. It's like.......... he........... has..... periods between...... every............ word he....... says.
Reply }
(01-07-2012, 09:14 PM)Yin Wrote: I am watching Egypt's Golden Empire and there's this guy... When he speaks it's annoying. It's like.......... he........... has..... periods between...... every............ word he....... says.
Is.... he....... William Shatner? Perhaps.... he is.... Mister Christopher... Walken?

DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
So. much. work.
Did. from. 10am. to. midnight. only stopping for food.

Argh.
Reply }
[Image: lol.jpg]
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
:') CHINGCHONG.

I'm all stressed. I have an essay to write and it's kicking my ass because I can't concentrate. >.<
So how is everyone?
Reply }
went to a karaoke bar last night. the first song i did had a 2 minute intro. so to keep it from being awkward, i start doing this stand up bit about how the terminator should have gone back to 65 million bc and killed the first mammal to walk on land. then i say he could have made an army of coconut terminators like on gilligan's island. i killed it nonstop until the song started. feelsgoodman
Reply }