Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Yes
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
On My Extremely Bored, Depressed Mind -_- :

(1) "Save-Point is too remote to make an effective demonstration. But don't worry—we will deal with your Rebel friends soon enough." --Me--
(2) "Posters scare easily, but they'll be back... And in greater numbers." --The one in charge--
(3) “You are part of the HBgames and a traitor. Take Hybrida away!” --The one in charge--

(4) "It's the Save-Point... An advanced prototype... Mimetic poly-alloy..." --Lady with red glasses--
"What the hell does that mean?" --Me--
"Liquid metal..."--Lady with red glasses--

(5) "I feel sorry for your Save-Point!" --(insert scumbag here)--
"Whatchu said 'bout my Save-Point?!" --someone--

Each color is a movie, they represent what I'm going through in chronological order... Anyway, things aren't going anywhere fast (obviously). I'll do what I can to keep my morale up. Hopefully I won't set myself on fire, or play real life 'Frogger' on I-95! :D
Reply }
(1) Star Wars IV: Grand Moff Tarkin
(2) Star Wars IV: Obi Wan Kenobi
(3) Star Wars IV: Lord Darth Vader
(4) Terminator 2: Cyberdine Systems 101 - Ahnold Shwarzengazunheit
(5) --------um, I dunno.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Arnold who? XDDDDDDD

Excellent DerV. (5) is tricky, all the true "brothers" will know this one. I did that just to mess up all da "white brothers." (like you lol)

It's hard to tell when I'm joking. Even in real life. I keep a very, very straight face when saying something funny.
Reply }
5) is Menace II Society
Replace Save-point by mother.
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
>.< Agreed.
Reply }
I am SO beat..... *yawn* ....

Reply }
What's on my mind? The fact I have an art to do and instead I'm just chatting across at least four chat rooms.

Also endlessly refreshing the status of my order of Persona 2 in expectance of it to tick over from 'Processing order' to 'Shipping order'.
Reply }
I'm thinking I just posted a birthday cake for you.

Reply }
Feeling sick Guess who has the flu. Or a cold at least. >*ACHOO!*<

Well, guess that means I'm hitting the sack early tonight. Greeeeat. Work tomorrow.

Reply }