Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
First day of traineeship tomorrow, thank god I have my best friend who's always there for me Happy
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
I need a fresh cup of coffee and a snack.
Relax and have fun at JAA Forums! Over 1,300 Members!
[Image: jaaasiggreen2.png]
Reply }
Rain.

Blech.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Rosair, you should include that joke about cupcakes, newcomers and tentacles in this week's Gazet comic strip! :P
Reply }
Web design code, working on a custom Firefox home-page, ... and paracosms.
Reply }
More work being done on this remastered version of the default theme. Slow going as css isn't my normal language. I also found out the theme/skin for the WYSIWYG editor is handled separately. URP! All the themes use the same WYSIWYG editor? Gotta see how to fix that one. ;)

In the meantime, I got the 'ProStats' board in a collapse/expand spoiler window now. Open by default. Unfortunately, its open/closed state isn't saved, so if you hide the stats and exit the forum, it's expanded and visible when you come back. Dunno how to work on that....

ACK! It's 2AM? *DerVVulfman hits the sack*
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
going through a difficult time, hugs are welcome
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
*Hugs Pherione*
Reply }
*hugs*

As for what's on my mind: I wish I had help with my game/forum -___-; lol.
Hardcore gamer (which console should I play >_> ) - JRPG, Classic Platform Game, and Survival Horror Enthusiast (there was a hole here.) - Artist/Singer (German and Japanese > English crapola~ any day!) - Bounto supporter~ (nom nom nom souls) - Kagerozakun Obsessed! (I see. . .) - Not so normal girl XD (but you love me anyway)

Quote:Why is your team so damn awesome?
Tweezel Wrote:Because I'm in it~

Reply }
*Hugs*

Reply }