Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Okay now I'm curious, where has anything ever said the moon got cracked, metaphorically, physically, or otherwise?
Reply }
The Qur'an actually. However...

Quote:The photo from NASA using Apollo 10 and Apollo 11 shows a clear indication (a line) that the Moon was split in past.

The report, spread on scientific foundations in different global parts, said that the picture which illustrates splitting of moon confirms that the moon was split into two halves during its geological age. The report said the scientists were unable to give any scientific explanation for happening of ‘moon splitting’ as any such splitting was never happened to any heavenly body prior to what happened to the moon. The geologists assert that it is impossible that such a line appears save the moon was split into two halves and then it was rejoined.
The phrase 'geological age' indicates an era before Adam and Eve... and with the skies less polluted than now, it could have been more visible to someone with a rudimentary telescope. *shrugs*
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
What's on my mind?

Bad Apple.

That's a crazy earworm. It also has lyrics reminding me of my XP project but I can't dare use it in game because it's far too popular, it would dilute the experience. Got to use songs I haven't heard in other games, or aren't spreading like wildfire.

I was taking about the song earlier with someone:
Quote:Is it better to be in pain, or feeling nothing? Is it better to know dark truths, or nothing at all? Is it better to lose yourself for the sake of the world, or lose the world, for the sake of yourself?
Are these lyrics deep and meaningful, or just utterly random and cool sounding and making me look silly?
Reply }
yamina-chan is doing some brilliant graphics work for my site, I can't wait to get it finished and online. =3
Reply }
Hey hey hey!

If anyone liked the Valentine's Theme we had in Save-Point because of it's pinkness (is that a word?). I restored it to what it was. The pink background, the off-red footers, and etc. have now been restored!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Looking sexy DerVVulfman!

I'm crazily busy. Uni starts in 3 weeks too... =3 'Art Of English'... I'm actually looking forwards to it!
Reply }
Tongue sticking out I started bullshitting around on my Kingdom hearts save. Did all the side stuff for fun and my gummi ship is now a TIE fighter.

next im a make a tardis lols.
Reply }
Sephiroth vs Darth Vader!

FIGHT!

Reply }
Hey! Just got a new forum theme.

I fixed Save-Point's Pink 'Valentines' theme... now we have a Black & Gold 'Halloween' theme. Winking

Reply }
work is sucking my blood...
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }