Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
(08-31-2011, 08:09 AM)computerwizoo7 Wrote: is it just me or is there a tilde between the save-point logo @.@
I'd say yes, but since the entire logo is artistic it's totally not a prob.
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
Savetilde Point? Save Tildepoint? Savetildepoint?

--

I have a graphic novel concept I've been trying to make for like 7 years now. Though maybe that includes when it was an RPG. In any case, it hasn't progressed since the middle of last year. I have a serious focus issue and I want help getting this first tricky chapter done. D:

I need to stop distracting myself with other silly ideas like visual novels and other RPG projects. At the start of this year I think, I wanted only three RPGs and that web-comic/graphic novel, plus misc art on my mind. One RPG is dropped, but my back log has only grown. Arrrrgh.

--

Oh yeah, then there's this: http://www.stuff.co.nz/technology/digita...right-laws
Quoting a comment there: "I'm not condoning piracy but when you live in a country that doesn't get the latest media at the right time there is no where else to turn."

And yet I'm still feeling uneasy and shaky about it. Because while I might not be a giant downloader, I still do it, but only because I have no other choice, but it's not like my ISP cares, but...

Arrrgh, I thought I was happy today, now I've got these two rocks on my mind. ; ~;
Reply }
Ouch. Going after the consumers rather than the company/provider of the illegally procured media. It seems a bit backwards, but it would (in theory) stop it to a degree.

But, if you worked on your novel or game and intended to make money from it, you would want it protected by a copyright. This is protecting the individuals that worked hard on their craft, just like you.

However... I hate waiting for things to come out. A freakin' year delay for you? UGH!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I'm more :< towards things we never get. Also how does this work for fan-subs or fan-translations? A, Amazon Japan is a butt and would never export [certain games], and [certain series'] would be limited to NTSC/Japan-region computers/players. B, they're probably still illegal.

AND I suppose, even if I paid for everything, I'd get called out just for getting those versions/extras so I can actually understand things.

It's... just... ugh. I mentioned before I'm trying to avoid piracy things now, and this is why. I feel conflicted about it.

Gimme a way to pay for everything with the price I should be paying, and I'll go right ahead and pay! D:

EDIT: http://3strikes.net.nz/forum/general/d-day-what-now
Reply }
Sarcasm Im finding it hard to grind through my game making process.
I have to redo some songs and sounds. and I still need to sprite.
I need to Release all kinds of things before I can start workin on my game agian...

Also still waiting on battle systm so Im not sure when Ill be able to work on skills and Battle resources.
Although good news. a bit more editing and the main square where the game takes place is lookin nice.

and its huge. Around 300 by 300 and has alot in it.
The city itself basicaly just expands on the one area of town,But atleast a major setting of the game looks good.And I debugged and slimmed my existing scripts being used.(in other words I just need my menu and Battle script from atoa and all my scripting will be done.

Thank you derv for improving Melly-Mel's Calendar System for me.
It really helped having those edits!
Reply }
On Hybrida's mind, well, what he told me: Being hostile/extreme rocks, it's the best way to acquire people's attention... As an attention/ego whore, he must do whatever it takes to get the job done, and become the center of the universe again... He misses the center very badly, and he feels like he's trapped in a corner located in some unknown part of the universe... The ego does not feel good at this time... Hybrida without an ego is not a Hybrida at all...Hybrida must be Hybrida again...

That's all I was ordered to type... I believe defection is on his mind, but I could be wrong... I hope he doesn't do anything stupid... Over and out...
<-------- Scora..? How strange...
Reply }
... wha.
Reply }
Lyra?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Glad someone pays attention... I'm not surprised it was DerV... Ugh... Yeah, so I'm just passing through here doing what I'm told to do... Long time no see... Yeah, and all that excellent stuff... There's a reason I don't like 'hanging' around here--blah blah blah... So little time... I don't enjoy communicating with people I don't know, or don't trust... No tactical offense... I'm just stating it... Over and out... Have a nice night/day everyone...
Reply }
\\//_ Live long and party, Lyra.

Meanwhile, I have gone through 3 tomes of material that my sis wrote for this Encyclopedia. I'm not sure she realized how much material there is we can use.

But that's not preventing me from doing things like Gazetting, or some behind-the-scenes forum stuff.

Can do it without much interference. School preparations always slows game forum activity down. I expected it.

Reply }