Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
It doesn't matter how you look or where you're from.
What matters is the kind of person you are, so hey ^^ you're pretty for all I know.
(hides from extreme movements ;p)
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
On the Mind: Duke Nukem Forever does not suck, people just expected too much. Don't compare it to halo or COD. It's just like the old PC duke nukem. Great game funny as hell. Now if DOOM 4 looked and plays like Final DOOM everyone will b***** and moan saying it sucks. It would be awesome to me. All the good games are in the past. All this new stuff is just trying to get your money. "HD this 3D that. Yay more F-ing colors." LOL at people trying to stay up to date with technology. Mmmm waste that money. Why not wait til the price drop by $400? (only take 6 months after something new comes out. PC processors IE)

Up yours EA for killing command and conquer. Damn money hungry Demons!

[No, I did not get poor all of a sudden. I'm still rich, and yes you can't have any yet. So wait...]
Reply }
Along with your pride. :D
Reply }
I am at home, I mean with my family :), for the marriage of a very close friend, maybe the only true friend I have.
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
Work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work work Captain America work work work work work work work
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Sick in bed but just bought a N64 and Zelda OoT. Damn, why did I sell it 4 years ago?? Oh yes, the PSP...
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
You should have bought a 3DS instead.
Reply }
I still have my gameboy from ages ago ^^ those things never break
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
On My Mind: I saved over 5500 angels today. (Fits so well with Save-Point.) I hope they're all over 18, because they gotta reward me. Thankfully they're all female. Now what will I do with all these ice cubes? Ahh, I might need them after the 5583 way / 5583 some. So many cute blonds... Don't you just love my Mind?
Reply }
Edith Piaf has a wonderful voice. I'm listening to "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien": an awesome song popularized by the movie "Inception." and I'm downloading purchasing a copy of Harry Potters VI & VII-Pt1 for a marathon after work♥♥ I am super excited for it. Other things on my mind? Perpetual loneliness, the weather is nice and a wild, long weekend appears!
Just -cannot- wait! Also! More people need to add me on Skype: lost.heart.cb!

Reply }