Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Man I'm gonna put all this extra thought and effort into my game and I bet it'll not show. I've been watching loads of Extra Credits videos on things like tutorials, realistic female characters, opperant conditioning...

When it comes to RM games people often just... play them. They're not expecting any depth to any design elements or anything like that. There aren't tutorials or anything usually because the creator assumes you'll analyse the HUD, make a judgement (Aha! There are bars after the SP, this is an ATB based battle system), and go from there.

It's more than just how much you can just pick up my game and play it, but that's the current issue.
Reply }
I checked out your gallery Taylor. You've got some cool stuff, quite unexpected and original too. I like your style.
How good are you at cute/cool stuff (a mix of both at once)? Cause I need a logo!
Reply }
A logo? That's cute and cool? And requires some kinda artistic thing outside of design?

I'm interested.
Reply }
I'll PM you ;)
Reply }
I'm wondering who's gonna get the 1000th post. Tongue sticking out
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Only Time will tell
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Found an old movie database program I wrote. Wow... 1997? Sucker still works. Just catalogued nearly 500 DVD titles I have (and a few dozen more to go).
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Moving countries in 3 months means no romantic entanglements until then. Whyyyyyyy? T_T
Laughing + Tongue sticking out

I wanna feel like this again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NMCthI3tjk
Reply }
I'm not purple? I'm blue?
Aaba dee da ba dye? D:
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
You've been demoted O.o
Reply }