Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Erm no. I live in France and it sucks.
Reply }
France really sucks.
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
Yeah, France isn't a very highly regarded country. Japan is pretty cool except for the used little girls panties in vending machines and whatnot. As for the native American culture, it seems kind of too tribal to be regarded as a leading culture.

Culturally, I'd have to say that I would go for Sweden.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Except for the high suicide rates in northern Europe and the fact that they give away their virgin daughters then yeah, Sweden's cool.
Reply }
I'll take some of them virgin daughters
Reply }
Don't forget reptilians. Man, they are cool...
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
Good luck with that! I know how it feels
Pre-post-edit: I went to post this and my internet died. See what I mean?

Oh and... What happened to the IRC button?
Reply }
Why is it so complicated to burn a stump? I've dug a hole under it, burned 20 times more wood than the stump and still have to go on try 4
Reply }
ON THE MIND: Dangerous... Short tempered... May blow up for the slightest reason... Too much money, power, and knowledge can lead to the destruction of the entire "universe..." You know who I'm talking about...

As for December 2012, according to some calculations, something major will happen... Global nuclear war has about an 80% chance... Either way this planet will be blanketed by gamma radiation on a global scale... If somehow 2012 fails, 2035 will most likely succeed... There's no way the human race could survive a 100,000 gigaton asteroid blast... Again, according to some calculations, Earth will be completely desolated... There's a lot to look forward to... Please enjoy life to the fullest...
Reply }
Sad I know he meant well when he found I got a malware bug over a week ago.... but.... ARGH! My nephew just re-re-RE-Recovered my PC! I just fixed it!!!
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }