Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
My PC just had a heart attack. Glad I have lappy.

Until I fix it, gazettin's gonna be interesting.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I got bored and did a random picture edit

[Image: joker-ishihara.jpg]
Reply }
I hope for the best in Japan. We already had Tschernobyl, one lection should be enough for humanity.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I'm fed up with France... So I'm moving back to the UK this summer.
Reply }
Had to get a defibrilator for my PC. *ZAP!* I got a pulse. A few things need fixin' up, but A lot seems to be fine. Even my RMXP and RMVX editors don't have any stupid 'serial number/activation code' hiccups. Happy
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
Okay guys. DON'T USE FREAKIN FILEDEN as a site.

Well, if you're logged in, you're good to go. Start grabbin your stuff out of there.

Cause when you have to go to the login page, it'll zap you with a freakin malware program.... Hard.

...... and I just restored it. Damn my confirmations.....

Reply }
Whatever it is, it's the main login page. Avast brings up a massive red flag every time, and BLAM! I get some malware program doing a bogus scam always saying I got ... everything.

I've seen this before on other PCs. It's a fake antivirus system that wants you to spend money for nothing.

Geez. After the last re-install... I think I just set a speed record for getting all the crucial stuff working.

Reply }
On my Mind: Poor Japan. Earthquake, Tsunami, and Another dose of Gamma Radiation.... So sad. Man WWII was enough for a lifetime, now this. They should to lockdown all 5 reactors and activate the lead shielding. I hope the lead shields are not cracking. If all go bad they will have to clear the area for the next 99 years just to be safe. That's just my personal opinion.

Of course I'm going to do all I can to help the people who gave us Nintendo, RPG makers, DBZ and Hentai .

Reply }
Nice Avatar Olivia. I hope the old one was yummy. The new one looks yummy (mmmmm). Too bad I can't change mine without getting screamed at, verbally assaulted, and thrown out of my own bedroom....Life is so good :)

On my Mind: France launches the 1st attack on Libya to enforce the no fly-zone. France doing an offensive 1st?! This is shocking news! I have more respect for them now. A lot of respect. Also thanks for the statue of Liberty. Go France! Save the civilians from illegal air strikes.

*Watches CNN*
Reply }
France and Japan and Native american are the best cultures ever invented. everyone else tries to hard to catch up to their awesomeness.
Reply }