Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
(01-28-2011, 11:01 AM)Olivia Wrote: Dervv, that sounds exactly like what I had that kept me off save-point for a week. Sorry you have it. Sad
That's what knocked me out from... even getting out of bed for a day. But I endeavor (still sick).

(01-29-2011, 02:42 AM)Jacket Wrote: I've already dislocated an elbow and injured both shoulders shoveling this crap on three properties.
Sad Dude, you DAMN well better be exaggerating.

Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Wanna see the splint? Oh, sorry - splints?
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
I LOVE IT! Even the moderators swear here.
Seriously though, I hope you're ok! Confused
Reply }
(01-29-2011, 11:16 AM)MetalRenard Wrote: I LOVE IT! Even the moderators swear here.
You shut your damn mouth shithead.
Reply }
Crying with a grin (yeah, tears of happiness)
Reply }
Not all moderators. :)
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
ooooh CURRY <3
Reply }
Mmm... Curry...

Know what? You could try a Chicken, Cherry, Walnut salad with a Raspberry Vinagrette. It's pretty tasty.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
I made some beautiful fried shrimp today, with this really light and fluffy batter, had a nice spice to it too. Lunch was great. And for dinner... I go from awesome to Kraft mac & cheese :\

God I need to stop buying groceries for just one real meal a day :\
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
We should make a thread about recipes. We're probably all geeks but I can see that some of you like to cook. Personally I cook a lot (when I can be bothered to shop for specific ingredients that is).
Recently I learnt to cook tandoori chicken.
Reply }