Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Bottom footer Wrote: User(s) browsing this thread:
amp, DerVVulfman, Ree Dono

Hrm.... pounce?
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
FreeBSD
Reply }
So, let's suppose for a second that you are walking through your town center but you are unsure of exactly which direction your destination is, but you have a rough idea. So you approach the nearest person and ask them for directions, but they tell you to go in completely the opposite direction to where you think you need to be traveling. What do you do? Do you feel comfortable enough to say "sorry, you are wrong" considering you approached them for directions and would be reasonable to assume that you did this because you are unsure. Or maybe do you start going in the recommended direction?, then when the person turns around you run like hell back the other way?
[Image: 2010-03-09-thehostagesituation.jpg]
Reply }
I just go "Damn, you sure? I could'a sword - ya know, I really thought it was down this way. Iunno man, thanks anyway."
I then proceed in the direction I'm going, before getting side tracked by something cute and in a skirt, and end up chatting them up while completely forgetting why or where I was going.
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
On my mind: We need to invest in the Strategic Defense Initiative. It would do this site wonders. SDI for the win.
Reply }
Whoa. I just punched a 2001 50 cent Euro from Espana into existence by punching my swear jar!

I HAS MAGICAL FOREIGN CURRENCY MAKING MIDAS PUNCHES!!!
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
WHY?!! I was feeling great then my ex (who I dumped over a month ago) calls me and kills my mood. IT'S OVER GIRL! Please, give me some peace!
Reply }
Well, I'm at work and it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOONG day. Sarcasm

On the other hand, it just struck me. WE GOT MUSICIANS IN THE FORUM! You normally get graphic artists or scripters, but 'posting' musicians are few and far between in any forum. Very cheery
DerVVulfman's 'regular Joe' account for testing and permissions use.
Who watches the Watchmen?
Reply }
Yeah! There are people here for any thing and every thing! Art, music, scripting... It's awesome!
Reply }
We are bad ass.

Im a multi-talented son of a bitch myself.

Good at everything Perfect at nothing.
Reply }