Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Quote:Legend of Lore

That sounds good, compared to my...

森の郊外の村で
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
On my mind: There's nothing like the smell of Nuclear Detonation in the morning. Ahhhhhh, good ole gamma radiation and alpha particles. There's nothing more relaxing.

[Image: mushroom-cloud.jpg][Image: mushroom-cloud.jpg]
Reply }
Hmm... This thread has a 72th page that gives me "thread doesn't exist"
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
10 frames charas are the best!! i love my game xd
Reply }
10 frames per direction? Sounds like a familiar mod to a script. How many directions are you using? Four or eight? Winking

But... *sigh* I'm at work (sneakin' in) so I cannot do any scripting.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
4 directions xd
Reply }
my broken mp3 player....
Reply }
On my mind...
I HAVE A CONCENTRATION SPAN PROBLEM.

Yeah. Studying sucks, music and games rock. Hard to choose isn't it? Shame our society puts so much emphasis on a small piece of paper that in no way proves intelligence rather than letting us learn what life really is and allowing creativity to teach us.

/Rant over.
Reply }
I think that Olivia's current avatar is the cutest thing on this forum.
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
On my angry mind: SKYLINE was a horrible movie, OMG ID4 and War of the worlds are so much better. The only good part was SKYLINE's tactical nuclear strike. That blast was "WTF?! pwned" awesome!! Other than that, No storyline and a ending that makes me wanna commit murder. MASS MURDER. I'm talkin' millions....

SKYLINE could have been so awesome, so much potential, yet Epic Fail. 2/5 stars from me and my spouse. What a load of S***. I mean really. I puke better stories than that.
Reply }