Main Storyline

Characters
Main Characters

Screen Shots

Demo
Main
Patch Files
NOTES
Newest Game, still got ALOT to do on this.
***UPDATE***
Reply }
i like the title screen and maps. is that an ace rtp tileset in the woods? the forest walls look a little weird. the story needs some work, you gotta throw us a curveball or three. why exactly are the factions fighting like cats and rats? what about their actions and motivations make them evil besides what you've told us? id hate to see someone fall into the star wars trap where the 'evil' side is only evil because the main characters say so.
Reply }
(03-14-2012, 04:33 AM)KasperKalamity Wrote: i like the title screen and maps. is that an ace rtp tileset in the woods? the forest walls look a little weird. the story needs some work, you gotta throw us a curveball or three. why exactly are the factions fighting like cats and rats? what about their actions and motivations make them evil besides what you've told us? id hate to see someone fall into the star wars trap where the 'evil' side is only evil because the main characters say so.
thank you ^^
haha, yes thats the ace maps ^_^ , an hmmm no i see what you mean hmm, i have to think about more for the story ^^ but its like a year old war cause The Rat Clan suddenly turned greedy. an why are they evil, their evil cause they kill people weaker then they are cause they think the can without justifying it an out of pur greed.

Reply }
is killing unnecessarily all they do? is there a point in the story where there is some point of no return for the evil characters, to where we know right then and there that they're the bad guys, and their overwhelmingly monstrous actions force us to accept it?

to continue with the star wars reasoning, that would be vader blowing up alderon. it's a huge moment where we know for sure that they're up to no good, and there's nothing to justify their actions. although there may have been underlying circumstances to why, all we see is that one event, and it gives us insight into how the empire is running the galaxy. the viewer's imagination can be a lot more powerful of a tool if you give us one huge thing to focus on, and leave us to fill in the what ifs.

do you have the befores and afters planned out? i always find it's a lot easier to take a huge complete story where you can run wild and nothing has to make sense, and then just give us the middle once there are established characters and rules governing them.
Reply }
(03-14-2012, 04:27 PM)KasperKalamity Wrote: is killing unnecessarily all they do? is there a point in the story where there is some point of no return for the evil characters, to where we know right then and there that they're the bad guys, and their overwhelmingly monstrous actions force us to accept it?

to continue with the star wars reasoning, that would be vader blowing up alderon. it's a huge moment where we know for sure that they're up to no good, and there's nothing to justify their actions. although there may have been underlying circumstances to why, all we see is that one event, and it gives us insight into how the empire is running the galaxy. the viewer's imagination can be a lot more powerful of a tool if you give us one huge thing to focus on, and leave us to fill in the what ifs.

do you have the befores and afters planned out? i always find it's a lot easier to take a huge complete story where you can run wild and nothing has to make sense, and then just give us the middle once there are established characters and rules governing them.
OH geez @_@ i really never thought about it like that :3 hmmmmm maybe someone can help me with this @_@ BTW Patch 2 is ready an out , just over write the main folder with Patch 2, it makes a huge map improvement as put some chests in the game :3 xD as for the story yes I agree with you on that. hmmm I'm still waiting on some Sprites someone promised me :3 then I can work on the into story for the game :3 and out some more plots for the game, a side story for Neketo - the Mice Clans only fighter which is pretty much what the game is about BUT you start out with Freya BUT eventually your get Neketo as the main once I can get the main bad guy force made. Only enemy you fight are scout Rates an they are like well slimes :3
Reply }