Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 Rename the person above you
As the title says, give the person above you a new username.
Quotes
Reply }
pinkinprettyub
I've met widows who've cried less than you
[Image: userbar.png]
Reply }
Mercury_Rising
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(06-07-2011, 03:43 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Mercury_Rising

HAHA OWNED!! Laughing

for derw: Ulf the Quarrelsome ;)

Reply }
Fluffy!!! (in-joke)
Reply }
Heavy Metal

Should lay off the desert tray, dude. Laughing + Tongue sticking out
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
TheWolfGirl
<3
Reply }
I simply have to do this and remember, this is a nonsense thread so there is no meaning behind what I say ;)

MetalRetard
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
Valerie or Faildred, pick one :)

(if you want a cool one: Judge Valdread)
Upcoming RPG XP project: Legends of the Flaming Falcons
In a distant future an ancient threat stirs...heroes of old take up their arms once more.
For my writing project that includes my rmxp project I'm also maintaining a private wiki; if you wish to follow me, let me know.
My developer blog can be found here:
http://the-otherworld-tales.blogspot.be/

[Image: Gazeteer%20-%20Pherione.gif]
Gazetteer responsible for Pherione's Developer Interviews. My thread here.

More info or questions? PM me
Reply }
Let's go with Birdman ;)
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }