Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Alphabetical Film
Okay, you should know the drill. This time around, it's film & television titles. Movies or films without a letter in the beginning, such as a number, will start off with the letter of that number. So 2012 would be at T. I haven't seen it yet, so I can't post it if we get there - why? Same rule, can't use films or movies you don't like!

Oh, and foreign films work on either the original title, or the translated title, such as what I'm using for A. Double points if the translation starts with the same letter as the original.

After the Rain (Ame Agaru) - Boom! double A title :3
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
Back to the Future!!!
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
Cannibal The Musical!!!!
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Demolition Man.
Reply }
E.T. Extraterrestrial
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Let's browse my movies, aha: First Blood
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
Ghostbusters
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
Highlander
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Independence Day (best movie ever)
Reply }
James Bond in [Insert any James Bond movie title]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Alphabetical Music Jacket 69 61,834 12-07-2010, 07:21 PM
Last Post: deValdr