Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Withdrawls from Workaholism
I shall not underestimate B, a little Desire got me back on my feet!

So far I've managed to break open some old scenario notes and re-wrote my introductory scene. Its the same ol' beginning, but instead this time I pretended I was the player describing what I had just played, instead of the 3rd person narrator. There are so many things that can be done when starting the player out as a soldier in basic training, going from 'tutorial of basic game mechanics' to 'now you have to survive through some minor but deadly hazards'.

I hand drew much of the layout of the different maps I want to create for my 'basic training' course. First, I've got the layout map which is just a little shape of the bigger picture's path, then I detailed four of the various map scenes themselves and wrote some footnotes on the back. My kids will probably find this paper and tear it up, but at least its fresh in my mind again.

I'm burning midnight oil but this is a good start so I really don't care. Thank you dearly for the advice, you got me back on my feet :D
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Withdrawls from Workaholism - by Kain Nobel - 01-16-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Withdrawls from Workaholism - by yamina-chan - 01-16-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Withdrawls from Workaholism - by MetalRenard - 01-16-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Withdrawls from Workaholism - by Kain Nobel - 01-16-2012, 03:17 PM