Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Oh dear, i have seen this played....where to begin on the failure. Like we needed more mario games.

The character selection is basically just mario and luigi, pointless really selecting a character cos they all pretty much control the same (as you would expect from nintendo)
The game play looks pretty average tbh, granted changes in scenery like swimming and stuff but it usually breaks down into just running straight until the level is completed.
These games now are just mario 3 or any of the games from that era re packaged in typical nintendo fashion to make more funny (e.g. wii sports turning into wii sports resorts with the original games thrown in for nostalgia purposes i guess)
If you ask me the wii was unnecessary and the original mario games were superior, marketing motion sensor technology as though it is something new is not going to entice me to buy it when i can play a far better game on the SNES, cos this is just a modern day remake imo.
[Image: 2010-03-09-thehostagesituation.jpg]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - by bacon - 12-19-2009, 01:47 AM
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - by Alpha-Mad - 12-19-2009, 02:11 AM
New Super Mario Bros. Wii - by Captain Wow - 12-19-2009, 02:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   What would you look like if you were a super hero? cosmickitty 6 7,672 01-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy