Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Let's talk about coding.
Howdy folks. I've recently begun learning to use JavaScript (still extremely new to this) but in the past I have used HTML and CSS several times and I know my way around them both quite well, thought I am a little rusty.

I thought it would be cool (and useful) for me to open this topic to talk about what I'm doing, how I'm learning and also to just have general discussion about coding so we can share ideas and I can ask more exerienced folks for advice (if you'd be so kind).
Sooo to start the conversation, tell me, what was your journey through learning to code? Which language did you start with and did you find it useful? What's your favourite language and why?

For me, so far, I've learnt the syntax for JS and I've started to look at W3school's tutorials: https://www.w3schools.com/js/ which are in depth including examples and practical knowledge of how to implement JS in HTML. My first experience with basic stuff (HTML/CSS) was in uni when I had to make a few websites for a minor part of my studies.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about coding. - by MetalRenard - 09-23-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Let's talk about coding. - by kyonides - 09-23-2018, 06:06 PM
RE: Let's talk about coding. - by MetalRenard - 09-23-2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Let's talk about coding. - by DerVVulfman - 09-24-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: Let's talk about coding. - by MetalRenard - 01-23-2019, 03:29 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   To talk like a certain race or a certain colour... PK8 2 4,607 10-31-2009, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Yin