Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 RPG Maker 2003 is officially available in English
It's an obsolete piece of software. This is just a sad money grab scheme to milk the franchise for all it's worth.

Question. How many of you played an RM2K3 game recently? Because I have out of nostalgia and I regretted it sorely. Let me all remind you all of a little thing called that battle gauge system. It's that stupid thing where they tried to imitate the Final Fantasy series, and got it horribly horribly wrong. Battles take place in real time and unless the game was programed by someone who knows what they're doing chances are either the player or the enemy will have virtually unlimited turns while the other just stands there. And even IF it was done by someone who knows what they're doing you still have to sit and wait for the gauge to fill up before you can take your turn. In a full party of 4 people it gets annoying fast when you're in a traditional dungeon that triggers a battle every few steps.

In short, meh, I'll pass.
[Image: IMG28-1336331545.gif]
sig~na~ture
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: RPG Maker 2003 is officially available in English - by greenraven - 04-25-2015, 11:29 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Rpg Maker On Android Narzew 0 4,138 03-23-2013, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Narzew
   IG Maker Ratty524 6 9,835 07-22-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: tnsi