Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Withdrawls from Workaholism
Hello and good day!

I'll admit just posting this topic is hard, but I've got to come clean with this... I'm a workaholic with my project! The overall development, regardless of the usual speed bumps here and there, has always been very upbeat. Everything prior to 2011 was just preliminary exercises and preparation, but once the next year rolled in then shit got real! Matter of fact, my New Years resolution was to have a project finished in two years. Since then, I've been working like a mad man to make things come to light and, to this day, I'm still willing to do the grind until I eventually find the fun!

That's not what's bothering me though, my problems started around December 15th, 2011; the time I decided to say "alright, two week vacation, enjoy the holidays with your family, DON'T TOUCH YOUR PROJECT!" Holidays or no holidays, I feel I've made a mistake by pumping my brakes like that, especially with how fast I was flying through things. Certainly I came back to it January 1st of 2012 as scheduled, but then I realized that "Oh man... picking back up from where I left off is going to be tough."

Well... one week passed that sucked, no big deal, not trying to force it. Now I'm looking at my calendar and week two is already finished. Now the third week is here and I've got nothing, this is not a good start at all! Not even comparing it to my 'peak months', it feels like my creativity crapped the bed and had a heart attack. What do I do?! I need to revive it QUICK, I have a deadline to meet! Any advice?
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Withdrawls from Workaholism - by Kain Nobel - 01-16-2012, 10:16 AM
RE: Withdrawls from Workaholism - by yamina-chan - 01-16-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: Withdrawls from Workaholism - by MetalRenard - 01-16-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: Withdrawls from Workaholism - by Kain Nobel - 01-16-2012, 03:17 PM