Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Inteligent debate: Christianity
I am not a Christian, but an expert on mythology and religion, so try to answer.

1) God gave us the opportunity to own the will of thinking, that we were not blind puppets in the hands of instincts - he created us in His image and likeness, so we are able to govern themselves. All evil and pain that goes on in the world, we create ourselves - at the instigation of the devil whether the consequences of ignorance or simply because of what we want to do is evil. God does not control our destinies, but only instructs us on the right path, so we walked away from this evil.

2) The principle that people are willing to believe in anything, and transmit it from generation to generation. Mythology of the Bible, particularly the Old Testament, partly taken from earlier religions, which are connected with polytheism (for example the story about the Great Flood is related to the Sumerian story of Utnapishtim, the Sumerian gods who also commanded to build an ark), but as in Judaism and Christianity is only one God then they took the fact of the multitude of gods and replaced it with one. And Christianity had many such examples.

As to whether there is a god, no simple answer to this, since God - it is something supermaterial. I deny that I will not, but I can not fully trust. People must believe what they believe, so I do not bud induce anyone to a particular religion.

3) And why did he have prohibited the tree of wisdom? He created us perfect, and gave us everything. We did not need the wisdom - in fact provide us with might and main god. We still are in perfect security, rarely think about what will happen when it ends.

Apple also stands in this case, a Pandora's box that people do not open, even if it's something and given people.

Along with the wisdom of the earth appeared a lie - first of all evils, and after it went all the others. Prior to that, Adam and Eve could not lie - because they did not know what it means to "lie". The whole reason why Adam and Eve decided to bite the apple - they did not know the consequences, because they had no wisdom, because God provides them with everything you need as your own pets! So when people get wisdom, they suddenly began to feel that their life does not suit them: they saw that they were naked, and decided to sew clothes for themselves, but what they needed clothing, if they are safely used to live without it, because obviously in Paradise was not a cold climate? They, along with the wisdom gained independence in their own actions, and when God punished them for it, they have to choose between two fires because of the principle of faith - everyone believes in all then, in that he wants to believe, and this belief can be imposed to man - on this principle is built the majority of religions, sects, political systems and much more.

If you want clarification - please ask.
Sorry for my badly English. This is Google online-translator. Because I'm just very bad speak in English.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by deValdr - 10-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by EJlol - 10-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by Agckuu_Coceg - 10-23-2010, 05:08 AM
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by deValdr - 10-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by Jacket - 10-23-2010, 11:58 AM
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by AGAFURO - 10-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Inteligent debate: Christianity - by Jacket - 10-23-2010, 11:20 PM