Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Collections
Well, you could always collect both. No?

I never collected coins or rocks, but I have had weird collections (most are gone now). I had a collection of glasses. Every time a friend got a new pair, I'd ask for the old pair. I had some of the more novelty like old woman glasses, a pair for very young children that looked really cute and had a rubber like frame, and so on.

The only collection I currently have is a comic book collection, which I don't count because I don't keep them nice. I have hundreds of comics just lying in a bin and a chest from my childhood and my father's childhood, all torn up - I'm a collector's worse nightmare with those XD. I'm proud of my VHS collection (last count was at 670 tapes, and that was just the basement), and my collection of keys.

I collect house keys, car keys, and I try to get my hands on skeleton keys and the sort. I have keys that are dated at 1780, believe it or not, and prefer the old styled keys over modern day's boring stabby-stabby looking things.

If I had to choose between rocks and coins, I'd think I'd go coins. Just because they jangle easier. Thus they'd remind me of my key collection :3
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Collections - by Yin - 12-01-2010, 07:13 PM
RE: Collections - by Jacket - 12-01-2010, 09:04 PM
RE: Collections - by Charlie Fleed - 12-01-2010, 10:47 PM
RE: Collections - by EJlol - 12-01-2010, 11:37 PM
RE: Collections - by Yin - 12-02-2010, 02:26 PM