Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 Ara Fell
Surprise.

It's been a long time since I made a post regarding the 'at-the-time' incomplete and 'at-the-time' abandoned RPGMaker 2003 game by BadLuck Productions. But after some time, it became no longer abandoned. In fact, BadLuck, aka Stephen Anthony, returned to Ara Fell with a vengeance.

A fully commercial game now recreated in Unity, it appears he released it to the public in 2016, and is available for play through Steam or full (steam-independent) download through GOG: Great Old Games. This was a surprise to me as I thought this game couldn't have been improved upon. As of now, the entire main page of this post has been updated with the new screenshots, logo showcasing it as the now 'Enhanced Edition", and youtube trailer. And you may navigate to the official page for AraFell by clicking the StegoSoft logo at the bottom.

A playable demo version is linked at RPGMaker.Net, but they expect to have upcoming issues during a move to... Myspace? That has to be an early April Fool's joke.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Ara Fell - by DerVVulfman - 03-04-2009, 09:53 AM
RE: Ara Fell - by DerVVulfman - 03-31-2021, 08:20 PM