10-01-2026, 04:27 AM
Let alone, Sir_Edeon's post being the OLDEST FREAKIN RMXP POST IN THE BOARD!!!!
Took all day, but I now have given the proper attribution to every RPGMaker VXAce script in the RMRK archive. Every thread owner's name now assigned (as a guest or otherwise). And every timestamp accurately redefined.
It took a long time. Its 11:27... and I started at 9ish this morning. AHHH!!
And that means RPGMaker VX is the last... and 50% larger.
Took all day, but I now have given the proper attribution to every RPGMaker VXAce script in the RMRK archive. Every thread owner's name now assigned (as a guest or otherwise). And every timestamp accurately redefined.
It took a long time. Its 11:27... and I started at 9ish this morning. AHHH!!
And that means RPGMaker VX is the last... and 50% larger.

![[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/QrnbKlx.jpg)
![[Image: sGz1ErF.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sGz1ErF.png)
![[Image: liM4ikn.png]](https://i.imgur.com/liM4ikn.png)
![[Image: fdzKgZA.png]](https://i.imgur.com/fdzKgZA.png)
![[Image: sj0H81z.png]](https://i.imgur.com/sj0H81z.png)
![[Image: QL7oRau.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QL7oRau.png)
![[Image: uSqjY09.png]](https://i.imgur.com/uSqjY09.png)
![[Image: GAA3qE9.png]](https://i.imgur.com/GAA3qE9.png)
![[Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2Hmnx1G.png)
![[Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]](https://i.imgur.com/BwtNdKw.png%5B)