Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
 What's up, RMers?
afraid of gamejam results. i'll probably lose, and if i do, my votes clearly pshouldn't count because what do i know?
Reply }
[Image: teasershot4_zps343c39a0.png]

Working on some GUI skinning for these menu systems for the game.
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
Reply }
is there a tactics rpg maker? ive been playing a lot of final fantasy tactics, and it reminded me how much i liked heroscape
Reply }
someone should make an rpg where you can choose whether your characters right-handed or left-handed
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
(09-18-2013, 03:25 AM)KasperKalamity Wrote: is there a tactics rpg maker? ive been playing a lot of final fantasy tactics, and it reminded me how much i liked heroscape
There actually was one by ASCII, back way before RPGMaker 2000. It would be considered primitive by our standards. Macs and GubID's versions way outshine it.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Quote: someone should make an rpg where you can choose whether your characters right-handed or left-handed
Oh... my.... goodness... that would be so awesome... ya know I might have to try to implement that. Or I could simply say Off-hand since my weapons ABS doesn't really discriminate between hands.
[Image: yy7iKKb.png]

ITCH: jayray.itch.io
Currently working on Goblin Gulch (MV)
Currently working on JayVinci Resurrection
Currently working on Bakin ABS (BAKIN)
Reply }
I've been wanting to make a better map editor in C# that could do tile selection hotkeys and autotile 'simulation' but I'd have to figure out the map format first...
Reply }
I'm not the expert on that, but I know that the MapInfos file is an index file for Map001, Map002, Map003... and a simple one I think too.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
I am almost done constructing a font my language new alphabet:

[Image: yerb.png]
"Turning iron ore into iron swords is a hard process, for one must first dig out the rock, and melt it to refine it, then one must pour that metal into a mould, let it cool a bit, and pound on it while it cools even further. Games are no different." - Ahzoh

Universal Declaration of Human Rights in Vrkhazhian
ʾEšol ḵavud ʾelẕakud lav ʾezʾaẕud zwazaršeru ya lit žalneru lav lit t͛enud. Ṗal sa-ražheru lav raržižu paplam lav ṗal widsaṟam bemaḵu šuku lit ʾeyṭu waẏnilaẇ.
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Reply }
Okie dokie! It's time to get mah project way from the ugly default menu layouts and time to customze them. Mogging the menus is coming along nicely (that's 'erasing the windowskins and using a background image behind the text). And, I've been tweaking the keyboard layout in the game. I do use a keyboard script for all the action ya know. BUT..., it is loads of fun to have full support for mouse, gamepad and keyboard in an action battlesystem. ^_^

And I haven't even used SFonts yet.

Reply }