Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I have a blackcurrant lemsip.......but its not lemon. Shouldn't this be blacksip?
[Image: 2010-03-09-thehostagesituation.jpg]
Reply }
I am tired. Not sleeping sucks.
Reply }
feeling so tired, after a lot of time in university.
Time to take a rest and have a cup of coffee...
Reply }
on my mind lately i have been studying the works of syd mead. for those of you who dont know syd, hes prolly most well known for his concept art for blade runner, aliens and TRON. He also did some work for anime companies mostly for Sunrise when they decided to redesign the core gundam(body) structure.

Some of Syd's work:
Content Hidden
Reply }
Awaiting recruitment section so I may post my RPGMXP project that I'd like some help on, mainly with scripts and tilesets. =) Working on said game's full design document as well, and getting pretty excited about it, as it seems to be shaping up. Dialogues/texts are already under way as well as character sprites and animations.

- Jophie
Reply }
Lego!
Reply }
Is there anything sadder than seeing someone with a dog picking up dog shit? or maybe someone without a dog
[Image: 2010-03-09-thehostagesituation.jpg]
Reply }
Quote:Is there anything sadder than seeing someone with a dog picking up dog shit?
In my neighbourhood there is someone who puts a sign into the dog shit, with the word "shit" on it. Does that answer your question?
Reply }
I feel so nervous. Because, this is my first time I talked to people in other country. And I'm not fluent in english >.<
Reply }
No need to be nervous. There are a lot more people on the internet who do not speak fluent english.
Reply }