Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Let the death threats fly. (joking)

(05-03-2011, 01:04 AM)MetalRenard Wrote: *_* That's a lot of S-P!
Even Hybrida would be envious of that.

...... SP millionaire here I come. Hopefully there's no 9999 limit or something like that.

On my mind: Being rich is overrated. It's easy not to value things when you can easily buy another one. Poor people take care of their stuff, but it does feel good to smash a $2,000 TV screen out of anger or celebration.
Reply }
I'm kinda tired so not much on my mind exept... I want more sp XD
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
Look at what I just found:
http://maker3d.tk/

On my mind:
I wish time would stop that way I'd have more time to do what I need to do.
Reply }
I have been working on the ninth part of the (-銀士の戦い- The battle of Silver): my new literary project, which goes beyond the usual competitive work for the best character.

What do you think is it worth to me to translate that text into English and try to put a viewing it outside of my forum?
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
I enjoy reading unpublished people's work but I don't think you should translate it yourself unless you're absolutely confident that you can get across all the subtleties. If you can, I'd read it :)
Reply }
It won't work on my laptop, my graphics card is too slow. T_T
Reply }
Quote:I enjoy reading unpublished people's work but I don't think you should translate it yourself unless you're absolutely confident that you can get across all the subtleties. If you can, I'd read it :)

First thing - the work itself is not yet full and is in the process of writing.
Second - it is already quite voluminous, so translate it, trying not to be mistaken, seems a bit complicated.
But the third - I do not even know where to put it if I can cope with it.

Maybe I'll try to put this after a full spelling of the first chapter.
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
If the owner accepts my proposal, this is going to be my new home in Udine:
Content Hidden
:)
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
(05-04-2011, 04:44 PM)Charlie Fleed Wrote: If the owner accepts my proposal, this is going to be my new home in Udine:
Content Hidden
:)
can I go?It looks splendid.Ill bring olive lol.

Reply }
Driving is on my mind. I recently received my license. Very cheery
Reply }