Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
[Image: rcrhumboppr.png]
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
I'm kinda frustrated at the moment.
The RPG Maker seems to think it is funny to anoy the hell out of me. Things, that work in one project won't do anything in an other. And I'm not talking about scripts but very simple events. Like...using a grafic with the transition for example. Simple enough, wokrs all the time. Just not in the one game I want to use it. Even if I copy-paste the code from a game where it does work nothing happens.
At the moment I have a lot of these strange buggs all over the place. They're messing up my games and I have no clue what's causing them or how to get rid of them.
Sometimes, technic can be your worst enemy.Sarcasm + Confused
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
If you download the app called teamviewer then I can help you out if you want :)
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
what's teamviewer? And RPG maker has a habit of doing that, but often it's just because a small, TINY thing is different.
Reply }
Teamviewer allows two persons to share screen view.
Valdred

Reply }
Teamviewer, huh?
I'll seach for it. ^^ Only a fool would turn a helpfull hand down XD Maybe I'm just blind.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/index.aspx Here ;)
Valdred

Reply }
Cool software
Reply }
All ... some ... pink. Feeling sick

But "Reply" and "Full Edit" not repaired...
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
Pink is superior to every color everywhere.
I prefer anything over purple really.
Reply }