Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Plus I like how VX handles events, which is important since I'll be doing it all with events. I've gotten the role assignment done on it. :3
Reply }
@hybrida, where did you get all those stars? :O
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
I just used my head and photoshop, then *POOF* 13 stars. I seriously hate being outranked by anyone.....Even in real life XD.

On my mind: Someone hacked Iran's nuclear power plant and shut it down. LOL Ahahahahahahahaha! Go USA.
Reply }
I just sold my adobe cs3 master collection.... It was hard to let it go.
Reply }
Wondering if Y kids is the bootleg version of noggin. Well, whatever it is, I am thankful.
Reply }
I'm actually thinking about Linguistics and how fun it can be, especially when you make a language xD
[Image: 10shroo.jpg]
Set by me, MagitekElite!
Planet Development

Artist, Author, Gamer, Music Maker (learning!) and Christian :)
Reply }
Well it's been a long time. Once again I am studying, I was able to win a pair of contests, but now - I'm preparing to release my little work on RMXP that I now hold at least of the final stage.
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
I just started working on my old project again. I'm going to continue using everything but the mapping. I think I can kick it up a notch ;)
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }
Legends of Loria?
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }
Indeed. But its getting a revamp and changing the name to Legend of Lore.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }