Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
O..

On an unrelated note, Ice Road Truckers looked like it would just be another lolamerica program but christ, these people are insane. Was a good watch. Unless I was just tired and/or drunk.
Reply }
I notice that the text in your signature changes every time I update the page. How do you do that?
Reply }
I have a php script called avatar.php hosted on my website:

http://vengeance-rpg.com/avatar/avatar.php/

It's configured so that adding anything.png onto the end of it shows a random image from the /avatar/ folder.

It was originally for a randomised avatar.

I got the script from google but have been thinking of making my own.

The lyrics are from Supertramp: Goodbye Stranger
Reply }
cool! What is the php language used for in general?
Reply }
It's a "hypertext pre-processor". It does things on a server to data before turning them into html and displaying them as html.
Reply }
What's on my mind? The hdd that I just bought and have all of my files on just died. ;_; Including all of my game making things. Hopefully I can recover some of the data.
Reply }
I hate it when you get banned from a place you hardly visit and have no idea how, when, or why it happened. o.o It leaves you searching your logs and history trying to think "did I do something bad"?
Reply }
Almost bedtime, school tomorrow, etc... blah <_<
Reply }
I was able to get windows to recognize my drive long enough to back it up. So no data lost except for the programs I had installed. I will get seagate to replace that drive and be back up and running.
Reply }
Erm

what happened to #rmvxp
Reply }