Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Once Upon the Woods (One map event entry)
[Image: Zv6CJLx.jpg]

Hi guys! Once Upon the Woods is my entry submission for the One Map Challenge event being held at Rpgmaker.web. :) It is a very short and simple RPG that features the story of Hansel and Gretel, an old fairy-tale that we have all heard. This game is sort of like my high-fantasy take on the story. ^_^ I hope that you enjoy! :)

[Image: gZ1XMYn.png]
Content Hidden

[Image: mcGBbba.png]
Content Hidden

[Image: mDhvD7f.png]
Content Hidden

[Image: tYnzv8c.png]

Features:

- Very short and sweet
- Challenging, strategic and engaging battles
- Beautiful fairy-tale-esque artworks
- Beautiful Celtic music

Credits:

Plugins:

Moghunter
Yanfly
SumRndmDde
Tsukimi
DEGICA Co., LTD
Enterbrain

Music:

Bitter Sweet Entertainment, Inc.
DEGICA Co., LTD
Enterbrain

Graphics:

Andy Chen
Loose Leaf
Moghunter
Yanfly
JosephSeraph
Milano Cat
Derex
Hiddenone
KADOKAWA, INC.
DEGICA Co., LTD
Enterbrain
Check out my Projects!! :)
[Image: Sig.png][Image: zmBakYl.png][Image: Q26Qq97.png][Image: vUn8jGA.png]
[Image: wgpodgb.png][Image: sZ7WO1A.png][Image: r6lJmMA.png][Image: gVq5Ley.png][Image: AAIgmEh.png][Image: UV5gtHM.png][Image: 8yrOboz.png][Image: KOkwdxu.png][Image: q3WAQZ0.png][Image: ScRp3aF.png][Image: dErptnM.png][Image: uuB3yxi.png]
Reply }
Hi everyone! Here's a new poster for Once Upon the Woods, my game entry for the RMW One Map challenge! A Hansel and Gretel-inspired game. Once again with the help of Leonardo A.I. art generator, photoshopped + put together by me! Hope you like it! ^_^ <3

You can download original large image here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f2fm5z5xs...e.png/file
[Image: Zv6CJLx.jpg]
Check out my Projects!! :)
[Image: Sig.png][Image: zmBakYl.png][Image: Q26Qq97.png][Image: vUn8jGA.png]
[Image: wgpodgb.png][Image: sZ7WO1A.png][Image: r6lJmMA.png][Image: gVq5Ley.png][Image: AAIgmEh.png][Image: UV5gtHM.png][Image: 8yrOboz.png][Image: KOkwdxu.png][Image: q3WAQZ0.png][Image: ScRp3aF.png][Image: dErptnM.png][Image: uuB3yxi.png]
Reply }