Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Pickpocket Thievery
PickPocket Thievery
Version: 1.0

Introduction
Okay, fellas. There have been a number of scripts out there that let you steal from monsters when you're fighting them. But not many (if any) that let you steal straight from the NPC while on the map... let alone off thier person.

Demo
The Thievery Demo - RapidShare

Script
The script

Instructions
Comprehensive instructions are build into the script.

Patches
The MrMo ABS Thievery Patch
Lets you use this script on the MrMo ABS Ultimate system

Requirements
It needs the SDK Add-On: Event Comment Supplemental

Compatibility
By itself, it should work with most anything.

Terms and Conditions
Free for use, even within commercial products. Only due credit is required.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Lol Amazing Idea.
Reply }
Nice =)
I did get an error tough. After steelingh from the third person (one where I got 1G) this showed up:
[Image: bugub.png]
I tryed a few more times, under diffrent conditions as well and it was the same every time.
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }
I got that error too. 3rd person
Reply }
My bad. But the error wasn't in the script, but the comment code used in that event.

I corrected the comment used by that little fella on the left and reuploaded the demo.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
I don't know howto do it work with the ABS. I have installed the patch and the script, i've changed the keyboard action of Defense, and activated the switch, but it just doesn't work. No Error window, even.
Reply }
Check to see if you have the script set up so only certain 'classes' can perform the thievery act and/or if you need a certain skill (thievery) or item that permits the acts to be performed. These are options you can configure too.

Reply }
i would use it but only if it was without sdk...
i got a similar script idk the name right now which do the same
idk if this system uses a time system but mine does and got leveƶs for stealing...
i can post it or send a link to it to DerVVulfmann !

@DerVV: pm me if i should post it or if you want the link to it.
Reply }
Pickpocket Thievery is not an SDK script.

An easy thing to mistake given that the ABS ABS that can use PickPocket Thievery is an SDK system... though only SDK 1.5

My system doesn't use a timing system, nor do you have an actual 'individual leveling' system. However, you can count the number of success/fails performed and with that you could craft a system to increase a thief's skill with bonuses via 'skills' that can be memorized.

I would not mind if another thief system is posted. But if it is not yours then I would recommend gaining contact with the author if possible and/or check the terms and conditions of their scripts use.

Reply }
(06-24-2012, 08:13 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Check to see if you have the script set up so only certain 'classes' can perform the thievery act and/or if you need a certain skill (thievery) or item that permits the acts to be performed. These are options you can configure too.

Solved,thanks, but there is another thing, everytime i press shift to see the mark, my character steals instead. I supose that must be something with the hotkeys, but...
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Party Thievery DerVVulfman 1 503 07-20-2023, 03:13 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman